What is the meaning of after in Hindi?
Meaning of after in Hindi is : होड़ी होड़ा
Definition of word after
- Behind; later in time; following. (adverb)
- Subsequently to; following in time; later than. (preposition)
- Signifies that the action of the clause it starts takes place before the action of the other clause. (conjunction)
- Later; second (of two); next, following, subsequent (adjective)
Examples of word after
- In this episode, three sisters one of which is criminally insane create trouble after the victims body is shown to have been mutilated *after*
- Fuckem. marz hey did yall see the last easter egg after the credits..after the one with stryker getting arrested..after showing him in the japanese bar..and after the one where deadpool grabs his own head..they showed the the final easter egg: the actual movie COMPLETED!
- So, ASC, being a profit-motivated organization and not, in reality, violating any laws after all, military-grade hardware was added *after* the airframes arrived on Hera, continued to sell Fireflies to our friends at the FFSW on Hera right up until the plant was destroyed in the war.
- People often forget that a language area, even after fracturing into mutually incomprehensible or almost incomprehensible dialects, can still disseminate new features developed *after* the dissolution of the language.
- The unanimous decision by the Massachusetts Board of Pharmacy comes two weeks after three women sued Wal-Mart in state court for failing to carry the so called ` ` morning after\'\ 'pill in its Wal-Mart and Sam\'s Club stores in the state.
- You see, Volso refused point-blank to give his porter the day off today, and the porter is adamant his master left the house shortly after dawn and did not come back until _after _the boy had been shot.
- And so, since the menstrual flow ceases after about five days from its beginning, in about ten days _after_ its stopping, the ovum will have passed out of the womb, and hence that organ contains nothing that is impregnable.
- He would soon learn after looking things over that all our tracks were made _after_ those of the man, when we left the camp.
- Thus: -- quīnque post diēbus quam Lūcā discesserat, ad Sardiniam vēnit _five days after he had departed from Luca he came to Sardinia_; postquam occupātae Syrācūsae erant, profectus est Carthāginem, _after
- The monarch, ordinarily, dined at the Tower on the day after the creation of the Knights of the Bath; and devoted the greater part of the day, _after_ dinner, to this prolonged exhibition of himself to the people.
: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user 'eli8mana_visitdr'@'localhost' to database 'defexrel' in /home/eli8manajr/englishtohindi/index.php
on line 313
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\ \'pill in its Wal-Mart and Sam\\'s Club stores in the state.You see, ' at line 1